Last Updated: Nov 4, 2020
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Last Updated: Nov 4, 2020
KioSoft Technologies (“we,” “us,” “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the KioSoft CleanPay and CleanOperator Mobile Application (collectively, the “App”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in the App and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App. This policy does not apply to information you provide to or is collected by any third party. These other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a person submitting information is under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. By using the App, you hereby represent that you are at least 13.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect information from and about users of the App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use the App, you must first complete the registration form and we may collect information directly from you. Types of information we collect directly from you include your name, email address, other contact information, location identifier, credit card and billing details or other information to process payment, including billing address, payment and transaction history, and any other information you submit to the App or otherwise provide to us. At your option, you may also provide additional contact information (such as phone number) about yourself, but it is not required.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Location Information. With your permission, we may collect and store location information from your device using GPS or Bluetooth in order to auto-detect the laundry room’s location and the appropriate Scan Registration Code affiliated with the Operator. You can change your location/Bluetooth settings for your mobile device; however, certain features may not be available through the App if you do so.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to provide you with the App and its contents and functions, and any other information, products or services that you request from us. For example, we may use your information to directly contact you to respond to messages or inquiries that you submitted to us, or to send you periodic updates, in accordance with your subscription preferences and from which you may opt-out of receiving. We may also use the device and usage details to improve our App to deliver a better and more personalized experience to our users. As mentioned above, we use location information in order to auto-detect the laundry room’s location and the appropriate Scan Registration Code affiliated with the Operator.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your information to third parties. We may, however, disclose your information to third parties in the following ways:
- In order to provide you with the App and its contents and functions, your information is transferred to the Operator.
- We may share your information with affiliates or subsidiaries, business partners, service providers, or other third parties we use to provide you with the App and its contents and functions. We use third party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as billing and payment processing.
- We may share your information with third parties who assist us with our marketing efforts. For example, we may share your device and usage details with a third-party analytics provider to assist us in researching the effectiveness of our App and understanding our users’ preferences.
- We may share your information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request, or if the disclosure is otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
- If we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of assets, such as a merger or acquisition, we may disclose and/or transfer your information as part of the transaction.
- Where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, we may share your information with our tax advisors, legal counsel and other professional services entities or agents involved in our general business operations.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at the contact information provided below:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information, including the right to request businesses to tell you how your personal information has been shared with third parties, if at all, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
We understand the importance of keeping customer information safe and secure. We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from you.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our App, you a responsible for keeping this password confidential. We urge you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant that information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or telecommunications network. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for disclosures of your information you send via the Internet, including the App and email.
2035 High Ridge Road, Box 3, Boynton Beach FL 33426